Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 14

Thread: My rant....

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 7_32's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 24th, 2002
    Posts
    242
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    My rant....

    haha I just felt like ranting about this today....
    Does anyone else hate having a bad shave? I mean, how my shave turns out pretty much dictates the rest of my day. If I have a good shave, then I'll be in a good mood all day long, but if my day starts out w/ a bad shave (ya know, several nicks and little burns) you might as well stay away from me for the first couple hours...
    I tried growing out a beard a while back, but it got pretty nappy. I decided it was time to shave it off when I'm almost positive some little kids were getting sick to their stomachs when they saw that scary thing....
    but anyway, that's about it for now! haha.... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Lb_Balla33's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 9th, 2002
    Posts
    1,098
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    i hate shavin period
    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    you guys are too young to shave
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Xcat22's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    54
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    You must have had one of those "Western Beards" --- you know the ones with a lot of wide open spaces.
    "I may not have been the greatest president, but I've had the most fun eight years." Bill Clinton

  5. #5
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    Yeah, for women, it's the curse of blood...for men, it's the curse of shaving.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    EXCUSE ME but I do believe women also have to shave..... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    Well...we COULD go without shaving... not so sure the men would like that! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Craes's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 4th, 2005
    Posts
    1,212
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    We COULD.......but I think you are right not so sure they would want to deal with it
    I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury.

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    You'd be sleeping single in a double bed
    Homey ain't down with the Serbian look
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: My rant....

    Buy a Norelco Beard/Moustache trimmer/groomer and you'll never have beard issues again. This thing has 3 settings. I am lucky-can go beard or no beard and be all right either way
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •